Become a Member Make a donation of $17 or more and become an annual member.
Make a Donation Make a one off donation to support the Scoop Foundation.
The Scoop Foundation for Public Interest Journalism
The Scoop Foundation for Public Interest Journalism is a charitable trust. The foundation is the owner Scoop Publishing Limited – a not for profit social enterprise company – which is the publisher of www.scoop.co.nz.
Why Support the Scoop Foundation?
The Scoop Foundation is an open organisation supported by its membership donations from individuals, general donations and donations from Organisations. Members are very important from both a funding and input towards the future of our shared mission. In time, as we continue to develop and refine new sustainable business models for supporting independent news, the Foundation will also be supported by its commercial subsidiary, the Scoop Publishing Company, and any other ventures that develop in the future.
- To support the purposes of the Foundation
- The purposes of the Scoop Foundation are: To support the publication of trustworthy, relevant, public interest information, freely accessible to all New Zealanders, so that they can participate in democratic processes.
- To get involved in the future of public interest news in NZ
- We will keep you updated on our progress, opportunities/events and ways to get involved.
- Members will can have input on which important stories they think the foundation should fund.
- Members are able to contribute their time and skills to help us co-create our new media model.